Review ~ Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis

Sweet Little Lies (Heartbreaker Bay, #1)Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This review is going to be short and simple, I loved it! Every single minute of it! I've never read anything like it and I promise you will love it too. Jill's books are always fresh and new, no matter how many awesome books she pens they are all different and unique. Of course there's hot steamy sex scenes and tons of that!... This is another fantastic book from Jill Shalvis... I can't wait to get my hands on the next books in the Heartbreaker Bay series! This series has become my new obsession, I need to know and learn all about these new characters- their stories are just waiting to be told.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, it means alot to me. Since you're here, I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.