Review: Slow Summer Burn by Elisabeth Barrett


Slow Summer Burn
Slow Summer Burn by Elisabeth Barrett

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



If you followed by blog, Forever Book Lover, you would know that I absolutely love this series... I hope this doesn't seem odd to you, but I actually put off reading this book. Why? Because, Slow Summer Burn is the last book for the Grayson Brothers. I loved falling in love Cole, Seb and Theo, who each found the women of their dreams.. But, now its Val's story, he is the oldest of the brothers.. and when I read his tale.. I knew there is no more of Star Harbor...and that saddens me...

Val is the rock, the one that held the brothers together after their parents past. He basically put his life on hold... now it is his turn. What a great combination... a by the book DEA and a socialite, too seemly opposite personalities pair the two of them up and you have a WONDERFUL HOT Romance.I have to say the title, depicts the slow sizzling heat between Cam and Val. It kicks off right from the start and keeps on throughout the book.

There is mystery/suspense/romance in this one...there were some moments that I was on pins and needles but our hero saves the girl..
I highly recommend this book and the entire series... Word of advice start with book one..



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, it means alot to me. Since you're here, I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.