Review: Big Sky Mountain by Linda Lael Miller


Big Sky Mountain
Big Sky Mountain by Linda Lael Miller

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I stumbled across this in NetGalley. I have grown fond of western romance stories and when I saw this book, I couldn't help but request it. Although this is the second in the series, I didn't not feel lost or confused at all, the only thing it made me was excited about going back and ready the first book in the Parable Montana series, Big Sky Country. There were many characters introduced and it left me wanting more...

I am growing to like reading second chance at romance books. Big Sky Mountain was just that, but it was a double pleasure to read that their were two second chances in this book. First, two half-brothers at odds but although not raised together and having the same upbringing, they find that they are ready to put the past behind them and solidify their relationship. Very moving. Then there was the main plot, Hutch and Kendra, can they rekindle their relationship? Can time heal wounds?
Well, you just need to read this to find out... and if you love adorable kids, Madison is a sure pleasure to read, she stole the show for me. LOL...

The romance scenes were sizzling... I highly recommend this book and series!!!



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, it means alot to me. Since you're here, I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.