Review: Getting Rowdy by Lori Foster


Getting Rowdy
Getting Rowdy by Lori Foster

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Just when I think Lori Foster has developed the sexiest, Alpha male, she introduces an even more hot, muscle bound hunk. For every book she writes I fall in love with the hero, Rowdy Yates is no exception. Yum.. Double Yum. Lori Foster couldn't have chosen another heroine worthy of Rowdy then Avery. She pushes back and has Rowdy's head spinning when she doesn't swoon over him. Avery is one tough chick, and she has her own secrets to keep. Rowdy has his own and trying to clean up what's left of some shady business that happened in his bar before he took ownership. I have Lori Foster as an auto buy, and will continue to do so. She can bring characters to life and with her writing she involves the reader in with the plot. This one was suspenseful as were the other books in the series.. but Getting Rowdy was raw, intense. I loved to see the return of the previous characters, and I can't wait to read Dash's story... in the second book and in this one, you could already see who his love interest was and the tension was just simmering... I am sure it will sizzle and heat up when their story is told.
Summer may be over, but the heat is still on for Getting Rowdy....



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, it means alot to me. Since you're here, I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.