All Things Books.....

If you are an avid reader like myself, you probably have your share of books, either in a bookcase, on your nightstand or whereever you could find some room. So what do you do to keep them organized and displayed, many lovers of books will display them on shelves with the help of bookends.

Bookends can be use to support your books on a shelf, adding a touch of uniqueness to your home. Bookends can be whimsical or classy depending on your house decor.  I hope you enjoy a few pictures of unique bookends I have found...

Cupcake Bookends:


Owl Bookends


   


People Figure Bookends



  Superhero or Fictional Characters Bookends




Cartoon Character Bookends





Fishbowl Bookends



I think my favorite has to be the Cartoon Characters, I love Tigger and just look at Charlie Brown's face~ priceless.  Now you know which ones I like, love to hear which ones have caught your eye or do you have your own unique bookends?

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Wonderful ideas there, my two fav are the fishbowls and the Owls ; there's of course the cute cupcakes but no, to dangerous and tempting ...

June M. said... Best Blogger Tips

I really love the cupcakes and the owls. I have LOTS of books, but no book ends? How is that? I will have to remedy this situation, lol.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

WOW..love these--my fave has to be the cupcakes and I love the fish bowl ones--clever!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, it means alot to me. Since you're here, I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.