In the Spotlight ~ Kimberly's Kozy Korner

It's time for another addition of "In the Spotlight". I have to say I see many bloggers creating similar meme's on their blog,  it is rather humbling to see that something that I began has been shared around the blogosphere.

Well, today I am happy to welcome Kimberly, from Kimberly's Kozy Korner. Right from the start you will notice her sense of happiness when speaking of her love of books, she is a funny and whimsical blogger...

Here is a snippet about her from her blog....
Sixteen year old book addict. Will read anything—well, mostly anything. Loves gardening, pumpkin spice lattes and history. Hates change and spiders. I believe strongly that mustard can be eaten with anything, and I hate layered foods. Avid Book Nerd (And not ashamed). Dream Job: Professional Reader of Books (Or a Physical Therapist, depending on the mood) Maybe I could do both? Hmmm...

When and how did you decide to become a book blogger?
This is actually kind of a funny story. I started my blog back in April of 2012 and then didn’t do anything with it. It wasn’t until September that I actually started posting… But it wasn’t about books. I didn’t plan for my blog to become a book blog, it just kind of happened. And I am SO happy it did. J

So far, what’s the hardest part of being a book blogger?
I would have to say is writing a less-than stellar review for a book. It kills me, especially when I was really excited for that book.

What do you do when you are not blogging?
I really like to random things; Like gardening, history, science, baking. Most of all though? Reading. J

Tell us about the name of your blog, Kimberly's Kozy Korner, how did you chose this name?
I came up with the idea because in my house, there is this big, fluffy armchair that I like to go and curl up in. I liked the idea of retiring to a warm, cozy place to read. And then I had to make it unique. So I changed some of the lettering to match my name. Thus, Kimberly’s Kozy Korner. J

What genre(s) do you read, can you tell us what is it about the genre(s) that grabs your interest?
Usually YA, but lately I have been leaning towards science fiction, and historical fiction (Like I said, I like history). Well, it is always cool when the main character and I are around the same age. That just helps me connect with them more. And it is always cool to see how different authors portray teenagers.

Who are your three favorite authors?
AHHH! That’s like asking which of your children if your favorite. :Deep breath: I’d have to say… Aimee Carter, Jennifer L. Armentrout, and… Carrie Harris.

Which author would you most like to meet (dead or alive)? Tell us more..
Oh! Definitely either Aimee Carter, Jennifer L Armentrout, or Carrie Harris. (I could never chose). I’ve been following them on twitter for a while, and they just seem like awesome people.

How big is your TBR pile? How many books do you read/review in a month?
It’s actually not that big. I’ve been having more time, so I’ve been able to comb through my TBR list. I usually go through about anywhere between 20 and 25 books a month. But I usually don’t blog all them. I have been trying to though! J

Finally, if someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
Haha! Oh my… From the Kozy Korner would be kinda cool. J

On a Personal Note:
Well, my blog is KimberlysKozyKorner.blogspot.com.
I am on Twitter! @Kskozykorner
And on Goodreads! Kimberly’s Kozy Korner

Thank you so much for having me on your blog! You rock! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, it means alot to me. Since you're here, I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.