Takes Your Breath Away #2

On a rare occasion, you will discover a love story that makes your inside just shutter. A true romance that never dies, a love which has no time limits to it's endurance. I found that with The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks, whether you enjoyed the book or the motion picture, Noah and Allie's story will move you.

It's so powerful that you almost forget to breathe, it simply Takes Your Breath Away...

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ”
"You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.”

“She was my dream. She made me who I am, and holding her in my arms was more natural to me than my own heartbeat. I think about her all the time. Even now, when I'm sitting here, I think about her. There could never have been another.”
No matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.”
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever.”



I would also like to use ones that mean something to you, so if you would like me to use a quote, just send me the quote that "takes your breathe away", the book, the author, etc.. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, it means alot to me. Since you're here, I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.