Review: The Maverick & the Manhattanite by Leanne Banks


The Maverick & the Manhattanite
The Maverick & the Manhattanite by Leanne Banks

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This is #3 in the Rust Creek series, if you are a huge fan of Montana Mavericks, this is a great spin off. Sometimes it is a hit or miss with the Montana Maverick series, as each one of them is written by a different author. For some readers this may be a turn off as you get comfortable with one authors writing style and how descriptive they are on the characters. I really enjoyed Leanne Banks writing, it was in sync with the previous authors.
I enjoyed the bantering between the characters. There were some wonderful steamy scenes between Sheriff Gage and Lissa. She brought the New England brassiness to a small Montana town. It was a great hoot to read the two of them exchange sparks- :)

I look forward to reading more on the series... so anyone want to make a wager on who the next Mayor will be.... until we meet again in Rust Creek... enjoy all.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, it means alot to me. Since you're here, I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.