Take My Breath Away #3



It really doesn't matter if it is historical, chick lit or paranormal romance, there are certain quotes that can make your heart skip a beat, they can even "Take Your Breath Away".

Here are my absoultely favorite romantic quotes from Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series:

"I never knew softness," he breathed. "Not until the moment you touched me in your store. My life is violent and dangerous. It's dark and twisted and no place for someone like you. I have more people wanting me dead then I can count. They will stop at nothing, and you....." He ground his teeth before he spoke again. "You'll never want again for anything in your life. I swear it on what little bit of human soul I have left."
―  Night Play
“When you love someone, truly love them, you lay your heart open to them. You give them a part of yourself that you give to no one else, and you let them inside a part of you that only they can hurt-you literally hand them the razor with a map of where to cut deepest and most painfully on your heart and soul. And when they do strike, it’s crippling-like having your heart carved out.”  
“Simi? What was it you told me once about families? (Aimee)
We have three kinds of family. Those we are born to, those who are born to us, and those we let into our hearts.”
Bad Moon Rising
“I have found my star. She is beauty and grace. Elegance and goodness. My laughter in winter. She is courageous and strong. Bold and tempting. Unlike any other in all the universe, and I cannot touch her. I dare not even try." 
―  Dance with the Devil
"He gave himself to her and for the first time, he understood the difference. He understood what it meant to make love. To share his body with someone not out of obligation or fear, but because it made them closer. In this one heartbeat, he was hers and she was his."
―  Acheron

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, it means alot to me. Since you're here, I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.